Find out what’s happening at YOUR library!
This Blog is open to students, school media specialists, teachers, and parents. Our library blog is just an online extension to our physical school building, and we will all abide by the following rules:
• All school rules and our student and employee AUPs (Acceptable Use Policies) apply in this online environment.
• We will respect each other’s right to voice their opinions.
• Don’t link your blog posts to your personal online space/blog/etc.
• Be safe, don’t post last names or photos of yourself. Never share personal information about you, or the school.
• Before publishing, check your spelling and grammar – we want people to see that we know what we’re doing.
• Please don’t use traditional texting abbreviations (lol, bff, btw)
• If you want to write your opinion on a topic, make sure you’re not going to be offensive to anyone as you write it.
• Never disrespect someone else in this blog, whether it’s a person, an organization, or just a general idea. We don’t want someone making a stab at what we are passionate about; don’t do it to someone else.
• Remember, all posts are moderated, which means they get checked before they go online, and won’t be approved if they don’t measure up!
How to make a comment on a post:
Simply click on the hyperlinked word COMMENTS and a box will appear where you can type in your thoughts. Signing your name is preferred, but please only use your first name and then your last initial if desired. Remember they are moderated and so will not appear initially until your teacher librarian has had time to approve them. Rights are reserved as moderator to edit responses for content.